Assistance with voting

You have the right to private and independent voting. You do not have to tell anyone how you voted. If you need assistance to read or fill out a ballot, call your county elections office or 866-ORE-VOTE (866-673-8683).

Accommodations include:

  • Large Print Ballot
  • Electronic votingAlternate Format Ballot: If you can use your own computer to read and fill out forms, you can access the Alternate Format Ballot at You must still print it and return it on time, in a signed envelope.
  • Tablet and Alternate Format Ballot: Every county elections office has a tablet computer and printer. You can use it to read, fill out, and print the Alternate Format Ballot. You can make the text bigger, use a screen reader, and use the touch screen or easy buttons to mark your choices. You can do this at the elections office. Orr they can bring it to your home.

Voter assistance team

  • Voter Assistance Team: Your county elections office can assist you to register, vote, or return your ballot.
  • Someone you choose: You can ask anyone you want to help you vote. Your employer, your union, or an agent of your employer or union cannot help you. Anyone who helps you must mark the ballot the way you want. They should not try to influence you.

Signature Stamp

  • Signature Stamp Attestation: You can use a stamp or other mark as your signature if you aren’t able to sign your name. You must fill out a form first. Contact your county elections office.

If you have any problems or questions about your rights, contact the Disability Rights Oregon voting hotline at: 888-339-VOTE (8683).